Friday, November 2, 2007

My Little Angel

I just got home and thought that I would share some pictures of Abriee that we had taken the other day.. I left both kids with Ray while I went
and hung out with my mom.. It was great to get away and have a break. Now Ray is asleep on the couch cause he hates going to be without me and I am just not so tired now.. So I guess that he will just have to sleep on the couch until i get ready to go to bed.. Anyway I thought that the pictures of Abriee were so adorable.. She is so cute and such an angel.. I just thought that I would share with everyone.. I can't believe that she is now 8 months old.. They grow toooooo quickly...



I posted the picture of both the kids on the side so don't miss that. Payton has some funky look cause that is all we could get him to do.. What a brat...

2 comments:

Katie said...

She is so beautiful Danyelle... I love those pictures!

Fauna said...

Both kids are cute. Abriee looks so big for 8 months. Maybe it's just the picture, but she looks more like she is 12 months. Cute though. Isn't it fun to have a little girl to dress up?