Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Time to spare?

So I started this blog in hopes that I would be able to keep up on it, but I have failed... I blame it on my boring life. Nothing really happens, just normal everyday things. I don't really do much cause I find that if I go anywhere just to go, I spend money that I shouldn't.. I only go to the store when I need to go grocery shopping or really need something.. See I have a hard time stopping myself from spending money. Not that it is anything for me, but that is why we have no room in our house and the kids have everything they could ever want.. They have enough clothes to last a lifetime.. So I stay home and do homey things or scrapbook.. You'd think that I would have all the time in the world to keep up a blog, but something always happens when I sit down at the computer to do so.. I blame that on my children who never listen to me.. Anyway I am going to try to do better..

Just a couple of pictures of Paytons favorite thing to do in the house.. Well besides totally destroy my once clean house!!!! Something about the couch being cushion less makes him happy!!! If you saw what my house looks like daily you'd really pass out and think of me as a slob!!!
Well I had more pictures but my computer is being dumb and I don;t have the time ti figure it out. When I get back I will fix it and get the other ones I have.. Until then enjoy Paytons cute face!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

hahaha He is a wild child Danyelle... how the crap did he come from you??? You're the most mellow person I know!!!