Monday, October 22, 2007

Slacker!!!!

So yesterday I woke up feeling like crap so I decided that I really didn't want to deal with the two kids in church so I stayed home. So to make my day a little productive I decided that I should start on the kids baby books and scrapbook some pictures.... I started and realized that I should have went to church cause I could have had a 2 hour break from Payton.. Oh well what do ya do!!! So anyway I was going through some pictures and found some really cute ones of Payton.. I have so many pictures of Payton and hardly any pictures of Abriee.

This is Payton when he was about 9 months old..

Last Halloween when carving pumpkins Payton had to eat everything... At first he was scared of the pumpkins and after about 10 minutes he decided that they were okay so then he had to eat it. Seeds and all... he pooped seeds for a week!!!!

This is after we went trick or treating last year.. He was so cute!!! We were only out for about and hour and he looks like we were out for 6.. He shouldn't be tires Ray and I had to carry him cause he wasn't walking.. what a brat!!! And yes he did actually eat some of his candy the rest Ray ate!!!!
When I find more pictures I will post them. I am trying to find the pictures of when Payton was really small right after birth.. I will post them as well as some more of Abriee when I find them.. Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Slacker!! hahah Well, Trent and I got all ready and drove over to church... which is at 1:30... and the parking lot was empty because it was Stake conference and it was over!! HAHAH We're lame!