Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Messed up plans...

Last night we had planned to carve pumpkins. I was excited to see how Payton was going to react this year to the pumpkins... Well... we had to change plans.. This weekend Payton was kind enough to flush a comb down the toilet and he threw a plug and some clippers down the sink drain..We didn't think much about until the sink wouldn't drain and the toilet wouldn't flush. So Ray had to take the toilet out to dig the comb out of it.. So I spent the night keeping the kids out of the bathroom and Ray spent the night playing with the toilet.. Haha That's why I married him.. He can do anything..What a handy man I have!!! So hopefully tonight we can carve some pumpkins and I will have some adorable pictures of the kids while carving pumpkins!!!

So a couple weeks ago Payton busted his eye open and I found the picture of it and just thought someone might want to see it.. His first black eye was given to him by a guinea pig Ha ha.. What a story to tell when he is older...
Here are some pictures of Paytons eye... Good thing its all healed and stitches are out...
Hopefully I will have some more pictures tomorrow of the kids if we get to carve pumpkins. I will let you know how that goes...

2 comments:

Fauna said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Now I can keep up with what you're up to.

Katie said...

Hope you have fun carving pumpkins tonight!!!!