Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pumpkin Time!!!!

Last night we decided to get the pumpkins out... If we waited any longer we would have not done it and missed out on the fun!! Ray enjoys it more than me.. I think I may be allergic cause when I touch the inside of the pumpkin to clean it, I get a little rash and I am all itchy!!!! Yuck.... and Payton really enjoys it for some odd reason. He just like to eat the pumpkin and we found out so does Abriee.. Well she like anything that she can put in her mouth!!!! Ray enjoys carving especially when they turn out as cool as they did last night.. I have to say that last night we cut the pumpkin carving short and I put the kids to be cause they were driving me insane.. Neither one had a good nap and they were all fussy and way too much attitude for me!!! and not to mention that Abriee almost choked to death three time last night by trying to eat the seeds.. she turned blue once and we thought that we were going to need and ambulance.. But she finally coughed it up just to put more in her mouth... What a weirdo!!! She ate some pumpkin and wasn't too fond of it.. So after about and hour of it I bathed them and put them straight to bed.... Then Ray finished carving the pumpkins without the help of Payotn.. He was extremely disappointed.. He enjoyed the lights going on.. off... on... off.. Courtesy of Payton!!!! Now don't get me wrong I love my kids, but Payton has way to much attitude and Abriee can really be a whiner!!!! Its okay to be annoyed by your kids Right??? Anyway out pumpkins turned out really good... One is a moon with bats and the other is a ghost.. We actually have one more sitting outside but I'm not sure that we are going to carve it.. We will probably just throw it away.. Here are some pictures
of Payton and Abriee enjoying the pumpkins!!!
Here are the finished pumpkins thanks to Ray and his carving skills!!!! I have to admitt that they did turn really cool. To bad no one can see them cause we live in a culde sac and tree cover our porch!!!!





















2 comments:

Fauna said...

Those are some mad carving skills. Wayne and I fail miserably and so we didn't do the pumpkin thing this year.

Katie said...

Those pumpkins are awesome!!! hahaha I'm so not that talented!!! Your kids are cute, and if you didn't get annoyed, I would think there was something wrong with you... that's what they're supposed to do, is try your patience!! hehe