Monday, January 19, 2009

We are here still.....

For all of you who like to keep up with my boring blog, you won't get much from me. Our computer has crashed on us and we will have to get a new one, we have fixed that one so many times it is just done with I think. I am using my sisters right now and since I see here like once a month I will not be blogging for a while. Sorry...

To update you since my last blog, not much has happened. ray is finally working again and working a lot so we are thankful for that. We had a good Christmas and New Year. Didn't do much for either, but it was good just be able to spend time with the kids and see them enjoy the holidays.

The kids are growing like crazy and Payton drives me crazy with his questions, but he sure is funny trying to talk!!! Abriee is just cute as can be and tries so hard to help out when most of the time she is more trouble than help!! its cute though. Caydence is growing so fast and is so big I hardly know what to do with the kid. He is growing out of his clothes so fast I am about out of clothes. He had is 4 month check up today and is 15 pounds and 24 inches long, What a chunk. He does have a double ear infection, has begun teething, and has a cold and is so congested he can hardly breathe. But he is still happy as ever. He smiles and laughs even though he has all this wrong with him. He is my favorite!!

That's all that is going on in my world. The 3 kids keep me busy and on my toes all day. We are doing well. Ray is preparing to take his journeyman's test to become a journeyman electrician. Hopefully in the next few weeks he will be done with all the tests. Wish him luck and hope he passes so we don't have to pay for it again!!!!

Sorry again for the delay in blogging and hopefully soon we will have a new computer!!!

No comments: