Monday, December 22, 2008

Here it is !!!


Here we are. The whole family!!! We finally got around to getting family pictures done since we had Caydence. I am finally getting around to getting some things done. We have had a rough run since we had Caydence. And honestly I hate this time a year for construction work. Its always such a bummer when Ray gets laid off especially so close to holidays. From September to December he worked like a whole 65 days, then the first week of December they laid hm off. Ah!!! I hate that!! Finally he is back to work after a whole 3 days of being laid off. And now its 11:00 pm and he is yet to get home!! I guess I can never when with this job. So while I am waiting for him to get home I thought that I would post our family pic.

This is truly our entire family. No more coming from these baby makers. We are officially DONE!!! It feels good to know that when Caydence is done with formula we are done, when he is done with diapers we are done!! We made sure we are done. Since birth control is really not an option for me I had my tubes tied. Three is enough for us and and keep us busy enough.

Caydence is getting cuter everyday. He is starting to laugh and smile more. I am so excited for him to be more active so that Payton and Abriee can actually enjoy him to. They enjoy him now and miss Abriee is mommy number 2. The second she hears him cry she runs over to see whats wrong. The funniest is when she hears that his nose is plugged and she runs for the nose sucker and tries her best to get those boogers out!!! Caydence doesn't enjoy it but I think it is so cute.!! She will make a great mom one day!!
Now that she has really figured out what a "baby" is, she now has her own baby and takes such great care of her. Of course what would life be without the brother to steal the baby and make you cry!!1 Yes of course Payton has figured out how "fun" it is to make Abriee scream. It makes me laugh sometimes and other times it drives me up the wall. Good news is that Payton is starting to talk and his favorite things to say is " sister did it" and "who's that" and " why". Now "why" drives me nuts. It funny though!!

3 comments:

Fauna said...

for some reason I thought you wanted more. Well, I guess it officially done now. Anyhow, I hear that 3 is a pretty tough number. I'm looking forward to potentially having another child, but not looking forward to the many more sibling rivalries.

azufelt said...

So Cute! We actually just got this picture and your card in the mail today! Thanks so much! You are much better than I am!!

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

Love the picture, thanks for sharing and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!