Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Remodeling !!!

This is our wood burning stove that came with our house. We have dedcied that we really won't use it and just don't want it so we are taking it out.. Now that Ray is home and has all kinds of time we decided that we should go ahead and take it down. That was our Monaday project with the help of Payton. After taring all the brick down Payton helped us haul it out on the patio and now he has a few beat up toes from dropping the bricks on his toes.. About an hour into it I feed him and put him down for a nap.. Here is is helping!!!

Now that that is done we are back to being bored. We have done the one thing that we needed inside for now. The rest is outside work and the snow is in the way!!! Now Ray understands what I go through everyday with the kids.. It is nice to have him around. Now I get some adult converstaion.. But hopefully he gets back to work soon so I can paint in the house when it starts getting warmer!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Payton is so cute! HAHA I love your little stories about him! I just picture him running around your house like he did at the mall! HHAHAH