Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Caydence...

I thought that I would post some pics of Caydence that I had done a couple few ago.. He so stinkin cute. Honestly, I couldn't believe how cute they turned out and how well he did. We had them done when he was about four weeks old and he was so alert. It looks older because he is so alert. Crazy, but all the kids have been that way. Even Payton when he was born. He came out eyes wide open and they stayed that way!! Pretty funny..









This one is my absolute favorite. I love how he has his one eye open like he is just peeking on us to make sure he doesn't miss out on any excitement!!!
I love how they turned out.. Courtesy of JC Penny Studios. They did such a great job. We are so happy to have Caydence. Even though we feel overwhelmed with the three of them we would not change it for the world. Caydence is a little more challenging than Payton or Abriee was, but I somehow find the patience to get through each day without going crazy!!
Ray always asks why we have such hyper active children that seem not to listen and are always into everything!!! I tell him that we have them so we can learn patience. Heaven Father knew we needed to learn to be more patient in life with everyday things so he gave us Payton, Abriee and Caydence.. Believe me we always have that thought in the back our our minds that Heavenly Father trusted us with his precious children to raise them right and learn to be better parents everyday.. Everyday we learn to be even more patient. We have a big job on our hands and we strive everyday to be better parents. Payton, Abriee, and Caydence never go a day with out knowing how much the mean to us and how much we love them. We thank Heavenly Father everyday for our children and are so blessed to have them.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

I totally loved reading and seeing all your new stuff! Having three kids is crazy, and mine are not as close in age as yours so your life is probably even crazier!!
Caydence is a cutie. I love the pictures you got taken. My favorite is the same as yours. He looks so cute!
I am sure Heavenly Father knew just what he was doing when he sent those three little angels to you! I have no doubt you and Ray are wonderful parents!
Miss you and love you!

Fauna said...

It is amazing how different each child can be. I find it funny that you think your kids are crazy and don't listen...we feel the same way with our two and Wayne thinks that those reasons are justifications for not having more. He'll come around when we need to have another one.