Sunday, December 9, 2007

Fun in the snow...

These last few days Abriees been sick. She will sporadically throw up all over us and she just sleeps all day... On top of Abriee being sick I woke up this morning with Pink Eye.. What a thrill. So needless to say I didn't really feel up to dealing with a sick child in church so we stayed home... Ray decided that he need some air so while Abriee was taking a nap Ray took Payton outside to play in the snow... Payton looked so cute in his snow suit. He could barely walk with the big bulking suit on.. It was so funny..
Payotn before going outside!!!!
Payton making a snow angel!!! Attempt anyways!!
Payton playing outside trying to see with the huge snow suit on!!!
Not a very event full day and I should have been in church, but I was a slacker and stayed home.. One sick kid and one out of control kid equal headache and I already had a huge one!!!

No comments: