Thursday, October 18, 2007

I am an IDIOT!!!!

So I decided to try this blog thing out.. I have found out that I am really bad at it. I really can't figure out to do anything, but I hope I can figure it out one day.. I thought that i would try to "blog" in hopes that I can keep all my friends and family more up to date in what happens with. Especially with the kids, cause who really cares about the parents when there are children right? Admit it... Everyone always whats to know what is happening with the kids.. So I hope that this helps..

Today I had to take Payton to the doctor to get stitches removed. Last Tuesday he pulled our guinea pig cage and my sewing machine on top of him and busted his eye open.. He had seven stitches and it was awful. For about four or five days he had this ugly black eye..Oh well he is a boy right? So today the stitches came out and now he has a big scar.... Good story for when he is older eh?

Abriee has a horrible cold and is up all night and I absolutely hate that.. Baby up equals no sleep for me!! I should be used to it, but now days if I don't get any sleep I am areal witch the next day... Ask the kids and Ray they will tell you.. Oh wait I think I am all the time..haha..

2 comments:

Katie said...

TAG YOU'RE IT!!!! Check out my blog to see the rules!!! hehehe I'm excited to see what you have to say!

scoobytowe said...

Hey sis I got your blog address. Thanks